We design and develop e-Learning solutions and achieve our goals through our people. So we lay great emphasis on your strengths and passion. We have built a culture that will encourage you to enjoy life at work, give you the freedom to leverage your strengths, and motivate you to perform meaningful tasks.
You will have many opportunities to challenge yourself and learn new skills, so work won’t be monotonous. And you will have experienced, friendly, motivated people to mentor you and help you gain additional knowledge and skills.
This is what you can expect at Cognigix!
Current Openings at Cognigix
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance function along with experience in handling team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control and defect management.
- Create, Execute, Review Test Cases and test scenarios for E-Learning.
- Experience in Manual Testing (Test case design, Test case execution, and collecting Test data).
- Good knowledge of Testing Techniques, Types of Testing, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases.
- Having ability to work in Team with individuals of different skill levels.
- Expertise in Bug Tracking Process, Familiar with Bug Reporting and Tracking using Bug tracking Tools.
- Experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Re-Testing, E2E, Compatibility Testing, Browser Testing, Integration Testing, and also have knowledge about Scorm Cloud.
- Experience in the usage of MS Office (specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Outlook Express, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
Projects Handled – Quality Assurance for E-Learning Content and Functional Testing for E-Learning Modules.
Certifications – Professional Testing certification
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or information technology
Language Proficiency – Good written and spoken Englis
Skills & Competency – Attention to Details, Multi-tasking, Analytical Skills, Logical Reasoning, Result Oriented, Problem Solving, Interpersonal skills, Planning & Organizing, Collaborative approach
+ E-LEARNING SPECIALIST
Senior Executive to Assistant Manager
2 to 5 years
CTC (Offered) :
3 to 5 LPA
Functional Area :
eLearning, Service – Digital Content Design & Development and Learning App
Mahape, Navi Mumbai
Minimum 2 years of experience in developing e-Learning modules using authorized tools.
Software & Tools :
Experience of using eLearning authoring tools – Articulate or Captivate and proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere
Projects Handled :
experience on developing e-Learning modules for corporate learning initiatives
Any Graduate with relevant experience
Skills & Competency :
Creative thinking, Innovative mind-set, Multi-tasking, Analytical Skills, Logical Reasoning, Result Oriented, Problem Solving, Interpersonal skills, Planning & Organizing, Collaborative approach
+ SENIOR EXECUTIVE/ ASST. MANAGER – SALES
Minimum 2 years of experience in SELLING corporate learning modules / e-Learning / digital learning solutions / HRIS/ LMS will be preferred. Experience in commercial software / Enterprise / SMB market will also be considered.
+ INTERN – MARCOM
+ INTERN – MARCOM
Internship Duration :
2 monthd (nov & Dec)
No. of vacancies :
Mahape, Navi mumbai