Fusion Retail is a leading retail chain offering highly sought footwear brands to the customers across Australia. The company has more than 1,500 employees and operates 200 stores in a number of states. The progressive and forward thinking organization is renowned for offering quality footwear and apparel to the clients.
The company is known to constantly innovate and evolve, has a robust culture to provide the greatest shopping experience to the customers. The company, which was on expansion spree, wanted to make sure that the same culture thrived on across new stores. This prompted the client to provide employees a targeted approach to augment and enrich the customer experience.
The client was looking for an eLearning solution that would help thrive the culture and contribute to sales. A detailed digital learning strategy was created to develop the Fusion Retail – Augment Customer Experience and Sales program.
Cognigix’s Solution for Augment Customer Experience and Sales
The client wanted an eLearning solution which should not only adhere to the client’s culture but also provide learners with a highly immersive learning experience. The design team of Cognigix devised a custom eLearning solution to immerse the employees and help thrive the culture and contribute to sales.
- • Immersive Learning: To provide learners a truly immersive learning experience, a virtual footwear store was created. This was developed with rich 3D graphics that simulated an actual store’s indoor environment. 3D characters were developed after extensive research, which included the mascot and characters that represented employees and target customers.
- • Interactive Scenarios: Scenarios were created that demonstrated learners the practices that enhanced customer experience. These scenarios mimicked many real-life situations such as customers walking into a store, employees helping them select the product and eventually seeing off the customers. The highlight of the scenario was the mascot that not only was part of the course but also interacted with learners before and after the scenario highlighting key values that ensured positive customer experience. All the scenarios were developed in 3D.
- • Highly Customized Templates: In tune with the client’s business, highly customized templates were created for this eLearning course. This included custom GUI elements, interactive templates and utilities.
- •Posters: The client wanted to launch the course for the employees working across 200 outlets. Therefore, to spread the message effectively, posters were designed by the design team of Cognigix.
- •Employees that identified the client’s culture of providing the greatest customer experience.
- •Positive customer feedback and increased footfall that highlighted quality customer service.
- •Happy customers and increased sales.
The custom eLearning solution provided by Cognigix was highly appreciated by the client. As the client’s Project Manager said, “The learners had a great time taking this course. The eLearning solution provided by Cognigix has motivated our learners to learn more about our culture.”