Implementing a streamlined onboarding process and active digital learning at the workplace is integral to a healthy business approach. For organizations, the employees are their most prominent asset. They’re responsible for performing and controlling day-to-day operations at all the different levels, there are employees directly interacting with customers, and each employee fulfills specific duties and responsibilities that help the organization meet its goals. Employee training and workplace learning is an indispensable investment to not only enable them to excel as an individual employee but to drive the business forward with a competent and fully-equipped team.
Well-trained employees also stimulate the graph of productivity of the business and move the business forward towards meeting company goals. In today’s fast-paced corporate environment, digital learning assures that the employees are qualified by facilitating collaboration, streamlining the onboarding process, and completing training obligations.
Besides making it easy to complete, track, and manage reports, asses the performance with quizzes and other assessments, other significant reasons are showing the necessity of digital learning.
- Customized learning– There are various kinds of learners; some are visual learners; others prefer to learn hands-on or more realistic practical style instead. Cognigix helps the organization to boost its training strategy by employing content that appeals to all learning styles through a customized learning approach. It renders the possibility to help every individual employee learn at their best pace and make a successful learning journey, which for the organization is the most significant perk of digital learning.
- Minimal Disruption to Workflow– The only thing that companies would be skeptical of while imparting any training to their employees is the disruption to their working hours. For instance, a classroom training session for thirty minutes provides the relevant training to the employees but disrupts the workflow of the employees. Contrarily, digital learning ensures minimal disruption to the working hours and productivity of the employees.
- Assessments– Quizlets and assessments to gauge the knowledge of the learners are tools you can manage to get benefited from digital learning programs. Not just providing training is necessary, but assessing the growth and the learning journey of the leaners is also crucial.
- Collaborative learning– It is a learning approach that involves groups, forums, and various other platforms for learners to ask and answer the questions among their peers. Every learner in the group can elevate and respond to requests (queries, knowledge gaps), so such knowledge gaps are quickly identified and closed. Mind42, Cardkiwi, Think Binder are few tools of collaborative learning.
- Competency-based learning– Analysing the need for training and development is the first step of the Cognigix’ approach. This step involves a thorough study of the competencies and challenges endured by the employees of the company and then accordingly building a training module to overcome their challenges.
- High engagement learning– Digital learning channels include video content, infographics, games, digital literature. These channels ensure high engagement as they help the learning content to be presented in a more interesting and attractive approach. With the help of gamification, interactive video content digital learning can be a remarkable experience.
- Expanded learning opportunities– Digitial content delivered to the learners are not timed, which gives them access to the learning content until doomsday. The employees will be able to learn an additional skill while they are working, which is opening the doors of learning opportunities to them.
- Quality learning products– Digital learning products incorporate app-based digital learning, online learning, blended learning, e-textbooks, which enhance the quality of learning. These digital learning products are highly engaging and easily accessible.
A digital learning program is essential to educate and engage your staff effectively. When you invest in digital training, you ensure a qualified, properly-trained, high-productive team. Cognigix is an organization that provides learning-on-the-go, which means access to learning content anywhere and anytime.